ms_newShapefileObj gives error in mapserver 4.4.2

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Jul 7 09:55:06 EDT 2005

Hi,
This error message can be output if MapServer is not able to open
gspplan/bespreek.shp or gspplan/bespreek.dbf. From there you have 3
things to check:
Does the shapefile exist?
Does this shapefile have a DBF associated with it?
Is the files are readable by the web user?

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix            jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
DM Solutions Group               http://www.dmsolutions.ca/