ms4w, chamelion, maplab

Leopold Schefcik (MULTIMEDIAPLAN.AT) leopold.schefcik at MULTIMEDIAPLAN.AT
Fri Jul 8 07:27:11 EDT 2005

hi list,

I have installed ms4w with chamelion and maplab.

 - in maplab I can create my layers with styles and so on...

 - but hov can I make these layes available for the web?

at http://localhost there is a link to
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv_44.exe  - that shut be the WMS

at Chamelion there is a link to http://localhost/chameleon/cwc2/ with the
point:

Service Instance Getting Capabilities (inactive feature)
The URL to get the Service Instance capabilities is (Note: this doesn't do
anything yet):

  a.. http://localhost/chameleon/cwc2/cwc2.php?
  service=VCG
  &request=GetCapabilities
  &version=0.1.0

request=GetCapabilities  Request sounds fine, but why is this an "(inactive
feature)"???

What can I do to make my layers available in an WMS Viewer for other
persons?

greatings - Leopold