ms4w, chamelion, maplab

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Jul 8 11:41:09 EDT 2005

hi Leapold,

To setup your mapfile as a WMS server, some metadata items are required.
  To view an example wms-server mapfile see the doc at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc/wms-server-howto.html#sample-mapfile.
You can also install the GMap 'Sample Application' for your MS4W
installation from
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html. This GMap
  package contains a valid wms-server mapfile (gmap75_wms.map), as well
as valid wms requests that are listed on the localhost page.

hope that helps a little.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna