Raster zoom problem with ERDAS Imagine Files

Moen, Paul T. pmoen at STATE.ND.US
Wed Jul 13 10:33:01 EDT 2005

Thank you Frank,

We are using Mac OS X.  I just got the latest gdal via cvs and I will build
and test to see if the problem is solved.  If not I will submit a bug.

But first, I want to make sure that I have large file format support
configured.  My previous configure was as follows.

/configure --prefix=/MapServer --exec-prefix=/MapServer
--mandir=/MapServer/man --with-libz=/usr --with-libtiff=/MapServer
--with-geotiff=/MapServer --with-jpeg=/MapServer --with-jasper=/MapServer
--with-gif=/MapServer --with-png=/MapServer --without-python --without-ogdi
--with-threads
--with-grass=/MapServer/src/grass57_exp_2004_11_27/dist.powerpc-apple-darwin
7.6.0

I looked at ./configure -help and did not see any reference to imagine files
or large file support.  Do I have what I need in the configure that I have
above?  Will I have large file support enabled using the above configure?