Virtual Spatial Data and MySQL client

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 22 17:18:30 EDT 2005

On 7/22/05, Bart van den Eijnden <BEN at> wrote:
> Frank,
> I have tracked down the issue by looking at the source code.
> There was a problem with my MYSQL connect statement, now I use the following which works, note the name of the schema in front of the connect string, this seems to make the big difference:
> <SrcDataSource>MYSQL:westholland,user=root,password=psv9570,port=3306,tables=bedrijven</SrcDataSource>

Ah yes, that explains it.   The driver page did indicate this, but when I
read it over to check your approach I didn't realize the issue either.  I have
added an example in the driver page now using your connection string, so you
had better change your password. :-)

Best regards,
I set the clouds in motion - turn up   | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at
light and sound - activate the windows |