I: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] hyperlink in a map

Leonardo Globo olivieri.leo at TISCALI.IT
Mon Jul 25 08:17:32 EDT 2005

Hello Bruce,

I want to do you the compliments for your application.

I wanted to ask you as it is possible to get the tooltips with the images
and number on the the symbols.

I used php /mapscript

Thanks in advance

leo

-----Messaggio originale-----

Da: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]Per

conto di Bob Bruce

Inviato: mercoledì 20 luglio 2005 18.22

A: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU

Oggetto: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] hyperlink in a map

Nuri:

I use the imagemap feature of MapServer to do this. Right now there

is only support for vector symbols and the 'out of the box' support only

allows for a single URL to be referenced for all symbols. I have made my

own MapServer modifications (which I still need to upload to the website)

that allow for individual symbols to be mapped uniquely, if you are into

building MapServer then I can provide those changes to you.

In the meantime you should check out the MapServer imagemap page at:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ImageMap

and if you have a look at my reply to post #68 (imagemap output format) in

the July 2005 MAPSERVER-USERS postings you will see an example of this

useage.

Bob Bruce, Winnipeg, Manitoba

http://www.hwps.ca

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 03:53:43 -0500, SUBSCRIBE MAPSERVER-USERS Nuri

-

>-

> LAYER

> NAME "prova"

> TYPE POINT

> CONNECTIONTYPE OGR

> CONNECTION "mapa21.ovf"

> DATA "mapa21"

> LABELITEM "id"

> #PROJECTION

> # "init=epsg:4326"

> #END

> CLASS

> SYMBOL 'symbols/prova.gif'

> #SIZE 6

> COLOR 255 0 0

> LABEL

> SIZE MEDIUM

> TYPE BITMAP

> COLOR 0 0 0

> END

> END

>END

> # End of LAYER DEFINITIONS -------------------------------

>END # end of map file

>It would be ok to insert the link in the symbol or in the ID (labelitem),

>it's no matter, to call to another URL like http://www.mysite.com

>Thank you.

>Nuri

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone Telecom
a partire da  19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala entro il 28 luglio, il primo MESE è GRATIS! CLICCA QUI.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/