WFS and EPSG conversion

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Wed Jul 27 02:07:56 EDT 2005

Include &SRS=EPSG:4326 in your GetFeature request.

Make sure you include it in your MAP file using wfs_srs METADATA

See:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc46/wfs-server-howto.html

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl
>>> Donal Regan <donal_regan10 at YAHOO.CO.UK> 07/27/05 07:57 AM >>>
Hello,

After sending a getCapablities request I see that a WFS will return
coordinates using EPSG:26986, but I want the coordinates to use EPSG:4326.

Is there a way to write my getFeature request such that the data will come
back using the EPSG I require or do I have to do the conversion myself after
getting the data?

Thanks,

Donal