time series representations in Mapserver

Moran Ben-David moran at PLACE-BASE.COM
Fri Jun 3 14:24:59 EDT 2005

Are you looking for advice on designing the User Interface for selecting
datasets?  Or are you looking for a way to implement the backend (e.g.
database) time sensitive datasets and thematic shadings on maps?  Or are you
looking to create maps that exhibit change across time?

i.e. my question is.. is your problem a user interface design, programming
or cartography one?

Moran Ben-David
www.place-base.com