Raster/Oracle Spatial Layer Problems.

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Fri Jun 10 14:01:02 EDT 2005

Hi,
What version are you using? Some problems can occur in 4.4.0 version, I
recommend to use the last version (4.6 or 4.4.2).
How did you defined your layers (Raster and Oracle)? Are you using CGI
or MapScript?
Thanks.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://g10.cttmar.univali.br - UNIVALI/CTTMAR