[MapServer Error]: msProcessProjection(): no options found in 'init' file in

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Sat Jun 11 16:13:23 EDT 2005

I think this is your problem:

http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon/2005-May/002207.html

I recommend that the Chameleon mailing list become your best friend -
join here http://lists.maptools.org/mailman/listinfo/chameleon

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna