problem with php_mapscript.so from mapserver-php-4.6.0beta3-mh1.i686.rpm

Guillermo Mart ínez gfmartinez at HUMBOLDT.ORG.CO
Mon Jun 13 00:03:08 EDT 2005

Hi,

I installed mapping hack's mapscript rpm. Everything in the installation
looked fine, but I cannot run mapscript. When I checked error_log from
apache i got this:

PHP Warning:  Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php4/php_mapscript.so' - /usr/lib/php4/php_mapscript.so:
undefined symbol: php_gd_gdImageCopy in Unknown on line 0

However, I have installed in my system the php_gd libray:
php-gd-4.3.11-2.5.

Any idea about my problem? ...I'm not sure. Can I run php as module with
this new version of mapscript? which version php do i need?

Thank you,

Guillermo Martinez.

Este mensaje ha sido explorado por McAfee Webshield Appliance E500 y es seguro.
Instituto Alexander von Humboldt