Tiff resampling and logging problem in PHP/Mapscript

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at PULA.HR
Wed Jun 15 08:58:23 EDT 2005

Hi,

I would like if someone can tell me how can I see if resampling of tiff
raster data occuring or not? The logging feature is not working for me
in PHP/Mapscript. I have set a LOG and DEBUG parameter in map file but I
haven't got any output. Then I saw a bug 709 that discusses this
problem. I have set CONFIG MS_ERRORFILE mapserver.log instead of LOG
parameter and I have seen it is being filled but no resampling messages
appear. Must I have some kind of debug build to enable logging?

I took a look in source code and it seems as the resampling occurs only
if the source image is rotated or the map and layer projections differ?
Is it so or am I seing things wrong?

regards,

dg