grass rasters

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at FAUNALIA.IT
Wed Jun 15 10:09:48 EDT 2005

Hi all.
As GRASS users, we would find extremely useful to display grass rasters
directly into mapserver. After a bit of searching, we found that current
capabilities are limited, because GRASS raster driver in GDAL represents the
color table as metadata and Mapserver cannot use metadata. Does anybody plan
to add support for color tables passed in metadata?
All the best.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini