CGI error.

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Fri Jun 17 06:00:55 EDT 2005

Okay, just checking.

Can you be more specific on which  demo you are using?

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Siddharth Parekh <sid.parekh at ERMAPPER.COM> 06/17/05 11:57am >>>
On running from the command line, it doesnt show me any crash message.
It displays
-----
This script can only be used to decode form results and
should be initiated as a CGI process via a httpd server.
-----

And on running mapserv -v it displays
-----
MapServer version 4.4.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PDF
 OUTPUT=SWF SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLI
ENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER INPUT=EPPL7
INPU
T=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE DEBUG=MSDEBUG
-----

This isn't an error.

On running through the browser, it displays, "No query information to
decode. QUERY_STRING not set.".

Initially, it asked me that msvcr70.dll is missing.
I downloaded it and still it doesn't work.

Any further ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Siddharth Parekh
Programmer Analyst
ER Mapper
2 Abbotsford Street
West Leederville WA 6007
Australia
Tel: +61 8 9388 2900
Fax: +61 8 9388 2901
Email: Sid.Parekh at ermapper.com
http://www.ermapper.com (ER Mapper Home)
http://www.EarthEtc.com (Image Web Server)
http://forum.ermapper.com (Public Forum)
Just released: ER Mapper 7, Image Web Server 7,
RightWebMap 7 and ECW JPEG 2000 SDK 3.1
Visit www.ermapper.com for more information