java mapscript error

orkun temiz at DEPREM.GOV.TR
Tue Jun 21 07:10:29 EDT 2005

Umberto Nicoletti wrote:

>Very weird...
>
>Start again with a fresh copy of mapserver and do the following (in order):
>
>../configure [put your conf options here]
>make
>cd mapscript/java
>make interface
>make
>make test
>
>If this does not work than there is something wrong with your setup
>(try a different machine).
>
>Regards,
>Umberto
>
>On 6/21/05, orkun <temiz at deprem.gov.tr> wrote:
>

>>Umberto Nicoletti wrote:
>>

>>>Note: I have just downloaded mapserver 4.6 and it compiles fine and
>>>tests run out of the box, so it is not a problem with mapserver.
>>>
>>>Can you confirm there is a libmapscript.so in mapscript/java ?
>>>Post the java version ( java -version ) output.
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>Umberto

>>thank you,
>>
>>there is no  libmapscript.so.
>>
>>~$ java -version
>>java version "1.5.0_03"
>>Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_03-b07)
>>Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_03-b07, mixed mode, sharing)
>>
>>Is my configuration which I have previously sent ok ?
>>
>>regards
>>Ahmet
>>

>>______________________________________
>>XamimeLT - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
>>Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr
>>______________________________________
>>The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
>>and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
>>of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.
>>
>>Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
>>B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.

I am sorry to take up your time

I made a fresh compilation without encountering any problem
till ./java/make.

there are so many errors in /mapserver-4.6.0/mapscript/java directory
when I enter make in this way:
..
..
..
mapscript_wrap.c: In function
`Java_edu_umn_gis_mapscript_mapscriptJNI_msFreeCgiObj':
mapscript_wrap.c:33011: error: `jenv' undeclared (first use in this
function)
mapscript_wrap.c:33012: error: `jcls' undeclared (first use in this
function)
mapscript_wrap.c:33013: error: `jarg1' undeclared (first use in this
function)
make: *** [mapscript_so] Error 1

regards

Ahmet