[mapserver] Java VM Crashes using the Mapscript API

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 21 11:49:20 EDT 2005

Christian,
are you calling the delete_ methods directly in your code or are you
using some special gc paramaters?

As a side note the --use-threads option to configure is *absolutely*
necessary, as are brakes on your car. I think we should write it in
the README (as if someone actually cared to read it :-( ).

Best regards,
Umberto