bug in 4.6 symbols?

John Cole john.cole at UAI.COM
Tue Jun 21 12:47:34 EDT 2005

I've been trying out the release version of 4.6 and have found that it still
has a problem with some of my symbols and classe.  I'm including an image of
how it appears in 4.4 and how it appears in 4.6.

Here is my class definition:

CLASS
	NAME 'Points'
	COLOR 0 128 0
	SYMBOL 'square'
	SIZE 5
	STYLE
		SYMBOL "square"
		SIZE 3
		COLOR 255 255 255
	END
	STYLE
		SYMBOL "square"
		SIZE 1
		COLOR 0 128 0
	END
END

And here is my square from the symbols file:

Symbol
	Name 'square'
	Type VECTOR
	Filled TRUE
	Points
		0 1
		0 0
		1 0
		1 1
		0 1
	END
END

Is this a bug in 4.6 or did something change with the way symbols are drawn?

Thanks,

John Cole