P.mapper with IE problem

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 23 12:17:32 EDT 2005

IE is *very* well known for its caching problems.
I find it more difficult to support IE than firefox/mozilla nowadays...

Try to save the image with a different name every time or make the
image link a reference to a script, this should force IE to not cache
the image.

Ciao,
Umberto