Mapscript/Java Tomcat

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 27 08:31:19 EDT 2005

Remove mapscript.jar from your app WEB-INF/lib and put it in
TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib.
If I recall correctly 4.4.2 should have the native library loading
code already in place in  mapscript.jar so you do not have to call
System.loadLibrary() for your servlet.

Regards,
Umberto