WMS image cache?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at REFRACTIONS.NET
Wed Jun 29 18:42:00 EDT 2005

Doug,

I'm afraid we have now driven past my particular knowledge of HTTP into
the realm of speculation. :) Time to hit the RFCs and see what-is-what.
Or, just set up a simple test in mod_proxy and see if you get the
behavior that you are looking for (set a default timeout and hopefully
things will magically work).

Paul