Security of data

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at CBS.UMN.EDU
Wed Jun 29 19:14:21 EDT 2005

Randy,

This is an issue best resolved by legal experts.  I agree with Ed and
Mike...  Kiosks are your only solution to truly safeguard that
information.  If you don't want users to have a digital copy of whatever
information it is, you shouldn't let them have access to it with their
own machines.  Even a click-through license won't give you that much
shield, I don't think.

Talk to a lawyer though, because I'm not.

-Perry