MrSid SDK LizardTech Package?

William K woklist at CHARTER.NET
Thu Jun 30 14:27:32 EDT 2005

I had emailed LizardTech when I discovered this.  It's fixed now.
(But still no builds for Mac OS 10.4/GCC 4 yet :(

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Mon Dieu! but they are all alike.  Cheating, murdering, lying,
fighting, and all for things that the beasts of the jungle would not
deign to possess - money to purchase the effeminate pleasures of
weaklings.  And yet withal bound down by silly customs that make them
slaves to their unhappy lot while firm in the belief that they be the
lords of creation enjoying the only real pleasures of existence....

- the wisdom of Tarzan