Help on tiger, again.

Wed Mar 2 00:18:16 EST 2005

Yes, you can specify thickness like this:

CLASS
   NAME "highway"
   COLOR 255 0 0 # make it red
   SYMBOL 0      # this is a built in circle symbol
   SIZE 5        # make it 5 pixels wide
   # if you want it fancy then add also
   OVERLAYSYMBOL 0
   OVERLAYCOLOR  255 255 255 # add a white down the center of the red
   OVERLAYSIZE 1
END

You can also do this by adding multiple STYLE ... END blocks instead of
using OVERLAY* where each STYLE is draw in turn to make a more complex
styling of the line.

-Steve