How to georeference an image?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Mar 3 05:07:44 EST 2005

Okay,

so actually what you are looking for is a tool to georeference a raster
image. Many proprietary GIS systems can do this, but I don't know of any
Open Source GIS system to do this (could be my lack of knowledge in this
department for sure ...).

Maybe others do though, I have changed the thread subject accordingly, so
hopefully you will get some feedback.

Best regards,
Bart