php-mapscript: abnormal death

Dylan Keon keon at NACSE.ORG
Thu Mar 3 16:20:29 EST 2005

Mark,

IIRC, even though the png outputformat is implicitly defined, you still
need to declare 'IMAGETYPE png' in your mapfile.  Or you can do
selectOutputformat() as Bart suggested.  Although I'm not sure whether
selectOutputformat() works with the implicitly defined formats, or only
OUTPUTFORMAT declarations in your mapfile.

--Dylan