All Tiger data for download?

Gregor Mosheh stigmata_blackangel at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 3 20:31:22 EST 2005

A year or so ago I downloaded the entire TIGER set,
and discovered that the TIGER data doesn't align with
other datasets. (There was a thread on this a month or
three later, that apparently this is a known problem.)

So as long as we're on the topic of grabbing all TIGER
data, I thought I'd re-ask the question of whether the
TIGER data is geographically correct and therefore
usable.