How to create shape file from postgresql

Randy James rjames57 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 7 18:56:35 EST 2005

pgsql2shp will work if you are converting a postgis database. If you do not have
postgis installed and the database is a point table with xy fields; covert them
to a dbf and add as a xy layer in arcview.