Labels are not displayed in 4.4.1

Björn Platzen bjoern.platzen at MOMATEC.DE
Tue Mar 8 09:49:37 EST 2005

Hi Eric,

> > I just upgraded from Version 3.6.5 to 4.4.1 and now some of
> my labels
> > don't seem to appear...
[...]
> This is just a guess, but you may need an empty STYLE object
> in your ANNOTATION layer.Try putting STYLE END in your CLASS.

thanks for your fast supply, but unfortunately your guess didn't do the
trick 8~(

I just tried to declare the layer as a Point-Layer, dropped all the
label-stuff and gave the classes a style like
STYLE
  SYMBOL 'circle'
  SIZE 2
  COLOR 255 0 0
END

but even the red dots did not appear. So maybe my problem hasn't much to do
with labeling? What else could it be?
I checked ogrinfo and it showed me thousands of features within the layer.

Any further help would be appreciated...

Bye, Bjoern