Problems with mime type in WMS capabilities request

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Mar 11 12:14:35 EST 2005

Hi Nuno,

this was something introduced by OGC in WMS spec 1.1, they invented their
own mime types, but ofcourse no single browser interprets things like:
application/vnd.ogc.se_xml.

In WMS 1.3 they have changed the MIME type for capabilities back to
text/xml AFAIK.

Best regards,
Bart