Mapserver Usage

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Sun Mar 13 03:47:54 EST 2005

Hi Giridhar,

check out the following:

Building MapServer Applications with PostGIS - Paul Ramsey & Chris Hodgson

http://www.omsug.ca/dl/osgis2004/PostGIS-ms.ppt
http://www.omsug.ca/dl/osgis2004/PostGIS-Mapserver.doc
http://www.omsug.ca/dl/osgis2004/postgis-ms.zip

That should help you getting started.