puzzling error message: arString(): Unable to access file. adLabelString()

Laurent Jégou jegou at UNIV-TLSE2.FR
Wed Mar 16 08:18:56 EST 2005

Hello, the problem occured to my installation and the list answered, so
do i.

The solution is to build separately mapserver and php_mapscript. One
configuration for each.

Classically i was doing progressive ./configure and builds, to finally
arrive at php_mapscript, but this approach broke the mapserv binary when
building the php_mapscript module. I thinks that's a real void in the
documentaion files, at least for nioubies like me on Linux ;-)

--
Laurent Jégou
IGE Cartographe