Mark center of map?

Richard A. Milewski ram at RAMPAGE.NET
Thu Mar 17 21:02:56 EST 2005

Ryan, Adam wrote:

> [...]

Adam,

Thanks for the help.  That worked.  However it created another
conundrum.  ...but being a bear of very little brain, I'm easily befuddled.

Specifying the Feature/Points clause in the url  ONLY works if I remove
it from the layer specification in the .map file.    So the question is
how do I know which parameters I can specify in BOTH places (such as the
extent, where the spec in the url overrides the one in the .map file),
and the ones like the Feature/Points spec where it can only be in one place?

-- Richard