Is it possible : Change color on database field

Stéphane RIFF stephane.riff at CERENE.FR
Fri Mar 18 10:16:56 EST 2005

Thanks for answer,

That's not exactly what i want.
I want to change the color after each stop :

  one path                      stop         another path
stop             another path

Is that possible with a field in db that specify that a stop has
hapenned ???
Thanks