upside down labels

Andy Canfield andy.canfield at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 20 10:31:09 EST 2005

Until the fix is done I would try two things first go get the true
type font that is in DM solutions gMap demo and try using that. It's
very legible in lables. See if the Font switch makes it work for you.
That is the font I am using in my maps and I haven't run into this
problem. If that doesn't work try setting PARTIALS to true and see if
allowing it to run out of the map keeps it from flipping.

As a last resort if that doesn't work try forcing the labels. I hate
forcing labels on streets because it can get really ugly so try the
others first.