Problems reading a TIF file (newbie question)

Ray Edge ray at SUSTAINABLE.IE
Tue Mar 22 13:42:27 EST 2005

Brent,

Thanks for your suggestion, no luck I'm afraid.

The original tiff file is quite large (4724 x 6300 pixels), and I'm trying
to display it in a much smaller window - what effect does this have?

Ray