Mapserver rpm mandrake 10.1

blaise bpicinbono at WORLDONLINE.FR
Tue Mar 22 13:48:26 EST 2005

Le mardi 22 Mars 2005 19:33, Lluís Garcia i Mestres a écrit :
>  Lluís Garcia i Mestres  to blaise
> About the query and zoom problem, do you remember when it was posted
> this trouble before? I've looking this last month and I couldn't find
> it.
Nope, can't find it back. It was a few days ago, I think, but maybe it was
yours ! ?
> - On the other hand, I builded a map, just with mapserver, with
> different layers and the position looks ok. But when I click on the
> map using query or zoom function, it seems like mapserver send a point
> 2-3 cm upper from where i have clicked.

Check your image size and map extent. This thread deals with a similar
trouble :
"PHPMapScript : pixels to geo problem using dynamic symbols" (7 march)
As Eric Bridger said :
Pick a width or a height such that:
width / height = (maxx - minxx) / (maxy - minx)

Is it the case with your settings ?
blaise