libmap.dll documentation

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 23 13:26:07 EST 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:23:11 -0800, Craig Miller
<craig.miller at spatialminds.com> wrote:
> I'm having a bit of trouble locating documentation on using the libmap.dll
> from C++.  Is there something available that I am missing in my search
> attempts?

Craig,

This question would likely be better posed on the mapserver-dev list.

What you are missing is that MapServer has no published C API for
you to use.  It isn't really intended to be used this way.  If you want to,
you are pretty much stuck digging through the code, and include files
to figure out what to do.  Also, you will find you aren't very well
protected from the internals of structures and so forth.

Best regards,