Query Mode

Mike Davis mike.and.kerry at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 29 14:35:41 EST 2005

You might try a simple redirect to send the information to a database
query page.  For example, one of my applications links to a project
status database.  When a user uses the identify tool my template
contains a some javascript like this:

window.location="http://link/to/database/page.php?project_id=[ID_FIELD]";

In this case the [ID_FIELD] is replaced with the value from the .dbf
table and the page is redirected.

Hope this helps.

-Mike