Users of the Rosa applet

Ken Lord kenlord at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 29 16:59:04 EST 2005

Andy,

That is awesome, thanks very much.  I use many simple javascript
functions in my maps but I wasn't familiar with the methods available
to repaint the graphics of the applet so I wasn't sure which way to go
with it.

I'll be trying out your function right after dinner tonight!

Cheers,
Ken Lord
Vancouver BC