WFS bug? - multiple layers from same service

Godwin, Elizabeth Godwinl at AGR.GC.CA
Thu Mar 31 12:37:28 EST 2005

POST is definitely working, as two separate requests on the server, one
for each service (looked into access log for apache).

Line from debug is:
Thu Mar 31 11:32:12 2005,24623,10.117.202.73,ShapeIndexWFS,3,-142.621725
41.189137 -47.378275 88.810863,-95.000000 65.000000,one two three
,normal execution