PHP as Apache DSO, status?

Martin Høgh mh at SVAJ.DK
Mon May 2 02:48:04 EDT 2005

Hi,
Running php as cgi (for mapscript) and DSO for other stuff is what you normally do. I've installed mapscript as DSO from the Debian testing distribution, and it seems to run ok - but I've not yet tried to put a big workload on it.

/martin

Date:    Sun, 1 May 2005 21:24:50 -0700
From:    Gregor Mosheh <stigmata_blackangel at YAHOO.COM>
Subject: PHP as Apache DSO, status?

Last I heard, a few months ago, it was unstable to run
MapScript with PHP as an Apache DSO. I just wanted to
check in and see whether I had missed anything.

Also a few months ago, I saw a mention somewhere (this
list, maybe?) of installing two PHPs: a CGI for
MapScript and a DSO for other stuff. Has anybody tried
this, and with what success?

--
Martin Høgh
Sven Allan Jensen as