Easiest OS

Andy Canfield andy.canfield at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 2 12:57:54 EDT 2005

Gregor and all,
I went to that page Gregor linked and that sounds like it will save me a ton
of time. I will probably use that then and if I can't get Tomcat running on
it I'll just put Solaris 10 on another box and run my jsp stuff from that
box and fiddle with trying to get a Mapserver build up and going for Solaris
10 when I have time later on.
Thanks,
Andy