jpeg quality

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Wed May 4 03:41:01 EDT 2005

There was a similar thread about this recently. Check the archives for "raster : bad quality in output"

http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=mapserver-users&X=-

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera-ITSolutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Roberto Stecco <roberto.stecco at EMAIL.IT> 05/04/05 09:08am >>>
hi list,
I need to use jpeg format images for the output in my map. But the
quality of the image is very bad.
Can anybody give me any advice to improve it? this is a piece of my
mapfile...

        OUTPUTFORMAT
                NAME             jpeg
                DRIVER             "GD/JPEG"