Using Google Maps

Camden Daily cdaily at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 5 10:25:18 EDT 2005

When that one guy did the craigslist housing google maps overlay
(http://paulrademacher.com/housing/), the Google blog gave him some
high praises.  I haven't seen any efforts at shutting down his project
even though he's pulling their map data.

As with all such licenses and terms, I think it's basically there in
case people start to abuse the service.  Might be worth shooting an
email to Google to inquire.

-Camden