disappearing points

gerard barrington gerard_b_18 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 6 07:48:33 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of trouble with some shapefiles and was hoping someone
could offer advice.

I'm using mapserver 4.4 to display my point and line shapefiles. The symbol
are displayed as images I have specified in a symbol file and the lines
simply as black lines. If I zoom in at a close range, the points disappear.
The lines remain visible but not the points. Zooming out brings them back
again.

The minscale and maxscale are not set so all shapes should be displayed at
any zoom level.

Thanks in advance,
Gerard