saveWebImage() error in php application

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri May 6 09:37:29 EDT 2005

Ahmet

the error messages indicate that you have a layer named 'fay' that is
using a shapefile kara_fay2 that it cannot find.

Make sure this shapefile exists in /usr/local/karabuk_data/kara_fay2 and
that this directory is readable by your apache user.

If yes to all of these, then perhaps your shapefile is corrupt in some
way.  Try opening it in some other way (ogrinfo perhaps?)

Paul