MyGIS and WFS

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri May 6 13:26:24 EDT 2005

Hi Stephanie,

I don't think a lot of Mapserver users are using MyGIS (or I must be
mistaken, which is possible ofcourse :) ). And probably not using the WFS
interface.

I never succeeded in compiling the Perl utility on Windows for loading the
shapefiles into MySQL. But probably compiling Mapserver against the MySQL
libraries won't be too hard.

If I would be in your shoes I would be moving to PostgreSQL/PostGIS.

Best regards,
Bart