Oracle and PHP/Mapscript support in Mapserver

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri May 6 16:50:27 EDT 2005

I forgot that for Mapserver OCI queries to work properly, binaries need to
be compiled against Visual Studio 7. I don't have access to that anymore.

The only binaries I still have are Mapserver 4.5 (CVS version Feb 2005).

It is compiled against Oracle client so you will need that.
Please note that the php_mapscript.dll depends on all the dll's in the
download, so also libmap.dll. PHP will need to be able to access all those
dll's, and additionally oci.dll, which I can't distribute.

Let me know how it goes.

Best regards,