Oracle and PHP/Mapscript support in Mapserver

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri May 6 16:50:27 EDT 2005

I forgot that for Mapserver OCI queries to work properly, binaries need to
be compiled against Visual Studio 7. I don't have access to that anymore.

The only binaries I still have are Mapserver 4.5 (CVS version Feb 2005).

http://www.xs4all.nl/~bartvde/mapscript45oci.zip

It is compiled against Oracle client 10.1.0.2 so you will need that.
Please note that the php_mapscript.dll depends on all the dll's in the
download, so also libmap.dll. PHP will need to be able to access all those
dll's, and additionally oci.dll, which I can't distribute.

MapServer version 4.5 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=ORACLESPATIAL INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE
DEBUG=MSDEBUG

Let me know how it goes.

Best regards,
Bart