Minfeaturesize??

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Sat May 7 12:43:39 EDT 2005

Steve,

Yeah, it's for labels only.  You'll need an area attribute.  In several
apps I've sorted water bodies, parks, etc by area and then use the
maxfeatures directive to render just the first N (ie largest) features
within a map view.  Works great.  If you have a RDBMS backend, you can
have it order and limit for you.

cheers,
Sean

--