ArcGIS UMN Extension

Till Adams adams at TERRESTRIS.DE
Wed May 11 05:18:45 EDT 2005

Dear list,

last week there was a discussion about an export tool for ArcGIS, which
converts ArcMap-dataframes to UMN Mapfiles (WMS-Capable). As already
announced, we have just uploaded the ArcGIS extension "AmeiN!" to
sourceforge (look for the AveiN-Project).

Due to the fact, that ArcGIS is proprietary we have released AmeiN 1.0
under the LGPL, so feel free to improve the software -- unfortunately we
had to use VB ... ;-)

You may also download AmeiN! from
http://www.terrestris.de/hp/en/downloads.php

Greetings from Germany - looking forward to see lots of you on the OS05!

Till

Dipl. Geogr. Till Adams
terrestris, Paulsen&Adams GbR
Siemensstr. 8 * 53121 Bonn
Tel.: 0228 962 899 52 * Fax.: 0228 962 899 57
info at terrestris.de * www.terrestris.de